Skype
mememe1073

kyrios einai nekros kyrios einai nekros

As a religious person, I shudder at the thought of a world without God, but I believe it'll happen, one day, after my time.

Jammin' tune, though. Would definetly put on repeat, despite content.

Don't visit Newgrounds Don't visit Newgrounds

yo, this is a parody of "Don't watch an anime labeled Boku", ain't it? This pretty good

Saminat responds:

Hit it right on the head there, glad you liked it :)

Hardcore NRG Hardcore NRG

Pretty cool, maybe a little heavy on the drums, since it overshadowed pretty much everything else. Maybe turn it a little bit down (like 1 notch), and it'll be quite better. Don't listen to a lot of acid, but this may get me in the feels for it.
Maybe the ending could be a little bit more "crashy", like something being smashed, that also has a lot of echo? Just my thoughts.

Keep it up! :)

Field Medic Field Medic

Really cool stuff. I like kind of heavy techno stuff, and kinda want to do some scrub musicing, but I just haven't gotten around to it xD

Was looking for some music to career days, where we show our school and educational programs to middle-schoolers, though this was kinda to heavy for that. Not that it's not TOTALLY AWESOME!!

Keep dem works up! Following.

AliceMako responds:

There's this one track of mine Wodan's Return which for reasons that elude me entirely ends up used exclusively in presentations.

"Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended "Hokage's Funeral V2" Extended

Kinda sad and nice in same pile

Well... I think this melody is so sad i almost have to cry.. If you have seen the episode when Gaara or the hokage dies, now THAT stuff might make u crying. It`s so beautiful... Feels less cold now(I`m NOT an emo)...